Thursday, September 23, 2010

あいしていますか。

みなさん~ごんばんは。
HOMINです。
A couple of days ago, SATO sensei taught us how to say "I love you~" in Japanese.
For someone, they are very useful expressions: あいしています, the poetic expression and だいすきです the colloqual one.
I think I know another way to express your love to a Japanese. Simply say, "I love you." ^-------^
It might be more effective because most Japanese people, especially a person you might love, perhaps know "I love you".

But, I wonder how Japanese people pronounce "I love you". As we sense, the pronounciation of English Japanese is not exactly same with that of American English. For example; computer, America, McDonald-go figure-. 

In my OPINION, I love you sounds あいらびゅう。And I have a strong evidence on it.
In the video clip below, you can find two English Japanese vocab. あいらびゅう, べっど。
べっど is bed in Japanese according to my Korean perception.
ゆたかおざきさんのあいらびゅうです。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NejfivetpW4

So, you can say あいらびゅう ,  when you love a Japanese. But when your love seems not to understand you, say quickly だいすきです or あいしています!!. So don't forget them.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Laurent Mazouer said...

I can now declare my love to any Japanese girl thanks to your insight on the matter Homin-san, ありがとうございます :)

Homin said...

かんばて。And good luck!